Crunchy Cabbage Salad with Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- 200g white cabbage
- 1 bunch of fresh dill finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 3 spoons of white wine vinegar
- 50ml sunflower oil
- 8 small potatoes (around 600g)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes/cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 300g of thick yogurt (can be vegan)
- pinch of salt
- bunch of fresh dill finely chopped.
Grate the cabbage or slice finely. Add remaining ingredients, mix well and season to taste.
Put the potatoes in a pan with water to cover, bring to the boil and simmer until tender (20-25 minutes).
Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients together to make a thick paste.
When the potatoes are ready (check them with a fork or skewer), drain the water and place them on a baking tray. Crush them gently with a fork and add the spice mix on top of them - make sure you rub the mix very well on the surface of the potatoes.
Bake them for about 25-30 minutes in a preheated oven at 200-220 C (gas mark 7), fan option. If you want them extra crispy, leave them for 5-10 more minutes.
For the sauce, mix all the ingredients.
On a plate, add the cabbage salad, potatoes on top of it, drizzle some yogurt and fresh dill.